Yay! Jimena from the clever and adorable blog "We Have A Map of The Piano" tagged me. What does that mean? I have to reveal to you all 6 unspectacular quirks of mine :). The rules are:
1. Link the person(s) who tagged you.
2. Mention the rules in your blog.
3. Write about 6 unspectacular quirks of yours.
4. Tag 6 following bloggers by linking them.
5. Leave a comment on each of the tagged blogger's blogs letting them know they've been tagged.
Ok Here it Goes:
1. I am obsessed with NYC apartments if there is an open window I will most likely poke my head to see what the apartment looks like. I check real estate listings twice a week or so even if I am not looking. Also love this blog NYC inside for sheer invasion of privacy purposes. :)
2. I love the smell of lavendar I actually have about 6 lavendar candles in my apartment at all times and I just got the lavendar dishwash soap from METHOD and I actually love washing dishes now.
3. I have really bad dry eye... so I carry around eye drops with me at all times especially after an incident a few years ago where I fell asleep with my contacts in and literally could barely open my eyes, thank goodness for large Chanel Glasses!
4.I hate expensive jewelry. I don't think I own one piece of real gold jewelry? I lose stuff far to often so I stick cheapo trend jewelry from H &M, Urban, etc.
5. I love sweet potatoes. Anyone who knows me well enough knows this. I went through a phase when I only ate orange food... oranges, pumpkin, sweet potato, carrots. I am surprised I didn't turn orange!
6. Despite growing up in a beautiful climate ( Palm Beach Gardens, FL) I actually love winter and I am not a great fan of the beach (people think this is so weird) I hate sand + heat its sticky and gross.
So I am an apt whoring, orange food eating, cheap jewelry wearing, dry-eyed lavendar smelling, sand loather? ew that sounds horrible? I swear I am cooler than that. ha!
Ok so here is who I am tagging:
Naomi Can Blog
I'm Just Saying
To NEw york with Love and Squalor